KUbuntu 7.10 release [was: Re: KDE: shortcut for "give me application X"]

Macario Valle macariov at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 14:13:50 UTC 2007

Resource wise gnome is slimmer, but Kde is much more maleable.  There
are a lot more configuration options.  Those who like simple, will stick
with gnome.  Those of us who like to tweak constantly, will ussually
switch to Kde.  There is nothing wrong with either group; those of us
who like wteaking will probably end up screwing the system sooner or
later.:>)