Calling Kubuntu Inkscape users

Donn donn.ingle at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 07:44:26 UTC 2007

> > Just for you Donny, I'm installing Inkscape, and I will piddle with it.

Mike! My favourite ex-trucker! :)

> OK, I didn't test hours, but I did test objects.  After you start to get
> more than a few objects, it gets boggy, and then after adding a couple of
> 600-pointed starts, it gets positively pokey.
Thanks. Yes, boggy is the word. Although I find it gets that way without
pushing it into mega-array territory.

Thanks for the advice on the KDE theme. I use plastik (I really like the
title-bar look and function) but I'll try a few others to vary things.

Anyway - suffering utterly bloody bloody flu from hell right now, so
everything is on hold until I recover.

Thanks for the help.
/d