fiesty battery monitor & network manager problems

Michael W. Holdeman lists at ptfd.org
Fri Apr 13 13:54:05 UTC 2007

With yesterdays update to fiesty my knetworkmanager and my battery manager
now does not work.

Knetworkmanager nolonger detects any network devices, worked properly before
yesterday but no longer.

Battery monitor always showes the AC is plugged in and shows no runtime what
hovered over, just says for example 53% charged.

anyone else see this? I have checked the bugs and there is some activity with
the network manager but nothing in th ebattery monitor.

Mike