KDE Graphic Quality

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 07:55:15 UTC 2007

I was having very odd colors on my LCD screen. the blacks where odd colors.
What I found was that when I ran the NVIDIA Settings program all the colors
when back to normal, so now after booking KDE I just run it and all is well.
One day I will set it to auto run however you do that.
Douglas

On 4/9/07, Donn <donn.ingle at gmail.com> wrote:

> >     xdpyinfo|grep depth
> >
> There's always a nifty command someplace! Cool (makes a note.)
>
> Well that does show 24 planes, so I guess what I am seeing must be a
> reflection of the quality of my screen in some way. Perhaps it's the gamma
> settings or something else.
>

> /d

Ein Leben ohne Mops ist möglich,
doch völlig sinnlos.