KDE Graphic Quality

D. Michael McIntyre michael.mcintyre at rosegardenmusic.com
Sat Apr 7 19:54:12 UTC 2007

On Saturday 07 April 2007 12:43 pm, Robert Tilley wrote:
> Is this a limitation of KDE/Kubuntu?  Does X.org need to evolve?  Should I
> switch to Ubuntu or another WM?

People have offered to help get you started solving the problem, but nobody
has pointed out that this isn't normal.  Out of the box stock Kubuntu looks
dramatically better, IMHO, than anything you can get out of Windows without
spending money for aftermarket add-ons.  I don't think "drab and dull" are
applicable terms, and I suspect you have a configuration problem of some
sort.
--
D. Michael McIntyre