Fwd: [USN-447-1] KDE library vulnerabilities

Art Alexion art.alexion at verizon.net
Mon Apr 2 16:30:46 UTC 2007

On Thursday 29 March 2007 12:20, Howard Coles Jr. wrote:
> On Thursday 29 March 2007 09:47:17 am Art Alexion wrote:
> > How would those of us using 6.06 LTS and the official Kubuntu KDE 3.5.5
> > packages take advantage of this update?

Eventually, it did.  But the updates to Dapper took a couple of days to
appear.  Dapper was originally released with an older version of KDE, but
Jonathan Riddell generously packaged KDE 3.5.5 for us.  I thought the
security maintainers had forgotten about that.

Art Alexion

Keyserver: hkp://subkeys.pgp.net
alarm.  Info @