anyone running Kubuntu & vmware, or kubuntu & codeweavers?

Art Alexion art.alexion at
Tue Apr 3 16:40:49 BST 2007

On Tuesday 03 April 2007 10:49, Phil Bieber wrote:
> Hi!
> Normally, aptitude removes unneeded dependencies, but this looks wrong, as
> it tries to remove superkaramba... The rest seems like dependencies, that
> are no longer needed on your system...

Also definitely wrong are dirmngr, gjdoc, jikes, kandy, lesstif1, python-uno
python2.3-zopeinterface, and subversion.  I don't know about the rest, but my
confidence level in aptitude is not high at this point.

Yes, Derek, I did say no. =:^)

Art Alexion

Keyserver: hkp://
alarm.  Info @