Opening Kate as sudo from command line

Ron Morse rbmorse at comcast.net
Fri Sep 22 15:54:20 UTC 2006

The first error (input device 166) is just telling you the X
server (video) is trying to load a Wacom tablet, and you
don't have one installed. This does not a problem unless you
really do have a Wacom tablet attached.

The other errors are also from the video server and tell you
that the session you just opened can't be serviced by the
X-server. This too is normal and does not cause a problem,
but as the other poster mentioned if it bothers you can use
the syntax:

   kdesu {command}

Rather than

   sudo {command}.