How to install in hard drive

Henri Girard henrigira at numericable.fr
Fri Sep 22 05:07:09 UTC 2006

when you got this phrase you have other choices two
for example for me as french i press F2 and choose french language...
then i run the live cd
when it's ready you are in front of a kde desktop..
you click on icon install and follow the six steps...
if you can't perform the steps it says to you something... For example
dapper had a bug and couldn't install... so they repaired it...
but read and tell us or described what your problem...
maybe then we can help you more
good luck :)
Henri