How to identify the fonts used in Ubuntu?

Thilo Six T.Six at gmx.de
Sun Sep 17 22:07:45 UTC 2006

Larry Alkoff wrote the following on 17.09.2006 21:33:

<snip>

> So the only difference is your inclusion of restricted and multiverse.
> Does this affect anything important?

Usually there are no security updates in multiverse, but if they should
be available your are allready set and catch them up.
Which is what probably want.

About the restricted it defenetly should be enabled!

$ aptitude show linux-restricted-modules-k7
Package: linux-restricted-modules-k7
New: yes
State: installed
Automatically installed: yes
Version: 2.6.15.24
Section: restricted/base
           ^^^^^

because there are the restricted linux kernel drivers in.

> The only other thing that was different in mine was dapper-backports
> main restricted universe multiverse
> which I have commented out!  No bleeding edge for me <g>.

yes i recomment to leave hands of backports IMHO

> Thanks, Larry

bye Thilo
--
i am on Ubuntu 2.6 KDE