How/Where to get standard TrueType fonts (Arial, Times New Roman, ...) ?

john d. herron paradox.herron at bluewin.ch
Tue Oct 31 06:05:25 UTC 2006

Adept Manager tells me that the following repositories are enabled:
dapper main restricted, dapper-updates main restricted, dapper universe,
dapper-backports main restricted universe multiverse, dapper-security
main AND
dapper-security universe.
I assume when you say I should 'update the package list', you mean I
ought to 'fetch updates'.
That I have done. But still no joy.
I realize I'm not the brightest person around. What am I missing?