Mozilla Suite & Seamonkey

Leonard Chatagnier lenc5570 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 29 14:57:22 UTC 2006

http://releases.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/seamonkey/releases/1.1a/seamonkey-1.1a.en-US.linux-i686.installer.tar.gz

http://releases.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/seamonkey/releases/1.1a/seamonkey-1.1a.en-US.linux-i686.stub-installer.tar.gz

> --
> 	Scott
> www.angrykeyboarder.com
> ? 2006 angrykeyboarder? & Elmer Fudd. All Wights
> Wesewved

Thanks Scott for the clarification. You can tell I
lack
how to knowledge when it goes beyond using the
packaging maintainers to install programs. Now I wont
be so reluctant to install Seamonkey. I still don't
know how to uninstall the compiled cvs version of
mplayerplug-in-3.31 and maybe someone will comment on
that, too.
As far as preferences go, I feel as Tony does as
stated in the post following yours. That's whats great
about linux, you can alway find what you prefer. I now
use firefox cause it plays the embedds that mozilla
browser doesn't; only the adds. Wish I new why because
I still like the look and feel of mozilla browser.
Thanks again for the clarification I needed; much
appreciated.

Leonard Chatagnier
lenc5570 at sbcglobal.net