OOo 2.0.4

John L Fjellstad john-ubuntu at fjellstad.org
Sun Oct 29 14:33:12 GMT 2006

"Howard Coles Jr." <dhcolesj at gmail.com> writes:

> Well, I wouldn't do it on a machine I "needed" first, but you could
> try it.  I've mixed Debian's Sarge, Etch and Sid before without
> problems, however it was very few packages from either edge.

Well, it depends on the package.  I usually don't have problems mixing
testing and unstable. I would never mix stable and testing/unstable
though, but again it depends on the package and its dependecies.  Mixing
stuff that requires newer libc or glibc++ is just asking for trouble.

--
John L. Fjellstad