SWAT-http://localhost:901/

Leonard Chatagnier lenc5570 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 27 21:47:14 UTC 2006

I must be doing something wrong as entering:
http://localhost:901/ in my web browser doesn't bring
up the swat program. It gives this error(konqueror and
mozilla):
The connection was refused... for mozilla and
Could not connect to host localhost (port 901). for
konq
Can someone please tell me what I must do to run swat.
Have read the swat man which says to add the above and
also googled on the address but no answers only snide
replyies to read the how to ask questions link and
some untranslatable posts. I have successfully used
swat in the past but if I had to do something special
it excapes me.
Thanks for any replies.

Leonard Chatagnier
lenc5570 at sbcglobal.net