Kate: spell check, HTMLtidy

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 11:16:43 BST 2006

On 21/10/06, marcus <lists at wordit.com> wrote:
> On Saturday 21 October 2006 01:22, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> > dotancohen at ubuntu:~$ aspell
>
> What's installed? Try:
>
> dpkg -l | grep aspell
>
> It should list both aspell, libs, and dictionaries. I also have
> libaspell15 installed, the run-time library. You will need aspell-en,
> the English dictionary.
>
> So:
>
> aspell
> aspell-en
> libaspell15
>

> Marcus

Thanks, Marcus. Looks good from that perspective:

dotancohen at ubuntu:~$ dpkg -l | grep aspell
ii  aspell                                 0.60.4-2
           GNU Aspell spell-checker
ii  aspell-en                              6.0-0-5
           English dictionary for GNU Aspell
ii  libaspell-dev                          0.60.4-2
           Development files for applications with GNU
ii  libaspell15                            0.60.4-2
           GNU Aspell spell-checker runtime library
dotancohen at ubuntu:~$

Dotan Cohen

http://easy-answers.info
http://what-is-what.com/what_is/xml.html