Is an update to Edgy recommended?

Scott geekboy at angrykeyboarder.com
Fri Oct 13 19:48:41 UTC 2006

Robert Tilley spake thusy:
> While loving to live on the "bleeding edge", I also appreciate a measure of
> stability (or the shadow of) in my applications.
>
> Has Edgy made enough development progress for an upgrade?  Would I be risking
> a total machine meltdown or merely some broken apps?

I just decided to download a Daily CD several weeks ago and I've found
it to be very stable.  Just don't get used to anything in particular
because it's subject to change. :-)

You'll find on some days you get as many as 3 updates.  But stability
wise it's as good as Dapper is right now.

Of course as they say, ymmv.

--
	Scott
http://angrykeyboarder.com