Burning DVD's - literally, smoke and fire.

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 16:06:15 UTC 2006

My space heater caught fire this morning, and melted quite a few
disks- mostly empty ones :) . However, while I didn't lose anything
irreplaceable, I did lose at least 4 DVD's (I need to check the rest).
Is there any way to copy a legal DVD that I paid for to a blank DVD? I
understand that people do this to steal, but I'm talking about a
copying disks that I paid money for and want to keep backups for
myself.

I tried the Copy DVD to DVD option in K3B, and while it read the whole
disk, when it comes the time to eject the so that I could put the
blank in, k3b complains that it can not eject the disk.

Thanks in advance for any solutions.

Dotan Cohen

http://lyricslist.com/
http://what-is-what.com/