messages not going to sent-mail in KMail...

O. Sinclair o.sinclair at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 03:54:07 UTC 2006

D. Michael McIntyre wrote:
> On Monday 20 November 2006 2:15 am, O. Sinclair wrote:
>
>> Is it the Inbox or sub-folders? On sub-folders you can set a property
>> that mail sent as replies stays in the subfolder instead of going to
>> send mail.
>
> You get the cigar on this one.  This property was set on the folder I would
> have been sitting in when I sent the reply that prompted this post, and here
> is the reply right here.
>
> I probably never would have thought of that.  I have no idea how that got
> checked.
>
> Good call!  Thanks for the peace of mind.  Nice to know I'm stupid, but not
> crazy.

I suppose it just depends on what features you normally use - I come
from Outlook and have always found it very handy to keep replies with
incoming mails in sub-folders (of which I have quite a few) rather than
always scrounge around in send mails to find them.

But I guess we should file a bug somewhere (kde-pim) that this feature
is a very "independent" one as it can go on and off by itself...

Sinclair