messages not going to sent-mail in KMail...

D. Michael McIntyre michael.mcintyre at rosegardenmusic.com
Tue Nov 21 04:51:31 UTC 2006

On Monday 20 November 2006 10:54 pm, O. Sinclair wrote:

> I suppose it just depends on what features you normally use - I come
> from Outlook and have always found it very handy to keep replies with

I can't even remember what I used to use.  That feels kind of gratifying
somehow.

> But I guess we should file a bug somewhere (kde-pim) that this feature
> is a very "independent" one as it can go on and off by itself...

It's most likely just more KConfig flakery.  I've been trying to pin down a
repeatable procedure for getting it to screw up for years, and have failed.
We've had all kinds of inexplicable settings amnesia problems with
Rosegarden.

--
D. Michael McIntyre

Author of Rosegarden Companion http://rosegarden.sourceforge.net/tutorial/