security updates ?

Renaud (Ron) Olgiati renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org
Sat Nov 18 12:49:18 UTC 2006

Newbee question, Kubuntu not yet installed, I am still busy downloading the
DVD iso (23% done, another five days to go  ;-3(

Once I have installe Kubuntu, is there a process to download and install all
the relevant security updated packages, or will I have to find them in the
ubuntu-security-announce Archives, then go and download them one by one from
http://security.ubuntu.com ?

TIA,

Ron, on the banks of the Paraguay River.
--
                        Two wrongs don't make a right,
                             but three lefts do.