Syncing Kmail with laptop

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 10:45:22 UTC 2006

I may be getting mymelf a laptop, and I'd like to be able to check my
mail from either the laptop or the desktop and resync them when I get
home. I download my mail from several POP3 servers and I'd rather not
leave the mail on the server after I've downloaded it to one of the
machines. Is there an elegant solution for syncing the mail between
two systems, or must I rsync the /.kde/share/apps/kmail directory?

Note that I plan on using the entire Kontact suite soon, and I'd liek
to have it syncronized between the machines as well. Thanks in
advance.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com/what_is/linux_distribution.html