Advice for possible convert to Ubuntu

Renaud (Ron) Olgiati renaud at
Mon Nov 13 18:12:00 GMT 2006

On Monday 13 November 2006 14:35, my mailbox was graced by a missive
 from Hawkwind <hawkwind at> who wrote:

> I'm curious as to why these topics are getting to changed to show POSSIBLE
> SPAM in the topic/subject.  Why is it being done and if it serves no
> purpose, since this happens to be a mailing list and the messages are
> legit, it really needs to be stopped.

Porbably because, somewhere along their wearysome way, some ISP's spam filter
has flagged them.

And as many people hit "reply" without paynig much attention to the subject
                        Silence is not always golden,
                        sometimes it is plain yellow.
                   -- --