Amarok K3b burn interface failing

Bry Melvin brymelvin at melvinart.com
Thu Nov 9 00:39:50 UTC 2006

dapper LTS:
when K3b is called by tha Amarok "burn" selection K3B
starts but gives an error popup saying there are
unsupported file types.

This is apparently caused by K3b starting in
/home/username . The window is not closeable and has
to be killed as it keeps coming back when you try to
close it.

I couldn;t find a bug report concerning to this so I
think it may be just my system.

Amarok works to play
K3b WILL burn audio cds ...but not when called by
Amarok.

If anyone knows how to fix this...please let me know.

And NO I won't try edgy...I'm running Kubuntu on this
machine Because of the LTS

Bryann

signature