installin ubuntu in kubuntu

Frode M. D�ving frode at ubuntu.com
Sun Nov 5 12:17:42 UTC 2006

Is this the ubuntu 6.06 Desktop/Live cd?
If it is, you can not use it to upgrade easily.

If you have the Alternate install cd,
you can try to run 'sudo apt-cdrom add'
And then 'sudo aptitude install ubuntu-desktop'

If you have access to a fast internet connection you can
upgrade directly from the archive servers online.

- Frode