How/Where to get standard TrueType fonts (now solved!)

john d. herron paradox.herron at bluewin.ch
Wed Nov 1 05:50:30 UTC 2006

Your reply may have been long, but more than worth a read. Thanks for
understanding that not every help-seeker is automatically familiar with
geek-speak. I have also learned, now, that - at the risk of offending
someone - it is always better to explain things in clear and simple
words than to automatically assume - as we often tend to  - that the
help-seeker operates at the same level as the explainer.
And that if I'm to implement a successful migration, I'll have to indeed
get more comfortable with fundamentals, like the CLI.
But I think I'm veering off topic here; so I'll just say: Thanks again, Tez.
john