Error/warnings on ifup/ifdown

Pupeno pupeno at pupeno.com
Wed May 31 19:13:38 UTC 2006

When I run ifup and ifdown I get some errors or warnings:

pupeno at ulab:~$ sudo ifdown eth0
run-parts: /etc/resolvconf/update-libc.d/postfix exited with return code 1
run-parts: /etc/resolvconf/update.d/libc exited with return code 1
run-parts: /etc/network/if-down.d/resolvconf exited with return code 1
pupeno at ulab:~$ sudo ifup eth0
run-parts: /etc/resolvconf/update-libc.d/postfix exited with return code 1
run-parts: /etc/resolvconf/update.d/libc exited with return code 1
run-parts: /etc/network/if-up.d/000resolvconf exited with return code 1
pupeno at ulab:~$

Does anybody know why and how to solve them ?
Thank you.
--
Pupeno <pupeno at pupeno.com> (http://pupeno.com)