dapper 6 and 7

Craig Matsuura cmatsuura at control4.com
Thu May 18 19:36:40 UTC 2006

I have installed Dapper Flight 7 on a new Dell Latitude D820 with a i945
Graphics device.  The only issues I have had is that the Graphics defaulted
to 1280x1024, I had to install the 915resolution app and setup for 1680x1050
resolution. (hand mod. /etc/defaults/915resolution and /etc/X11/xorg.conf
files).

WIFI worked right off the bat, so did the bluetooth.

Other than the graphics troubles (resolved).  I fairly happy with this
release.

One thing I would like to see is how do I get my Dual Head Graphics working.

Craig