internet problems

Priyadarsan Roy priyadarsanroy at gmail.com
Thu May 18 05:48:43 UTC 2006

For more details of my problem. things were quiet odd. All KDE
related(Konqueror, Kmail etc) stuff would connect to the Internet and
stuff like Thunderbird and Firefox would not. The route -n was pretty
normal there was nothing irregular in it. Now after using the squid and
making that as my local proxy on my laptop things are fine.

I should also mention that in my office I have wireless connection with
an Access Point. With this connection there are absolutely no issues.