Using UTC

Michel D'HOOGE michel.dhooge at gmail.com
Tue May 16 13:27:21 UTC 2006

> OR in KDE, click on the K menu, then "System Settings", "Time & Date",
> click
> "Administrator Made" and in the timezones choose UTC then apply.
>
> Your system will now use UTC

My question was about setting the system clock to UTC or local TZ (you know
when you have a dual boot and the other OS expects the time to be
localised). For instance, last time I tried the Kubuntu Live CD on a windows
box, I had a 2 hour shift (since I am in France). And I was unable to set
KDE to local time instead of the default UTC...
--
Michel