Random computer crashing

Gabriel Dragffy dragffy at yandex.ru
Wed May 10 13:29:20 UTC 2006

I once had a faulty memory module which caused crashing in the same place
doing the same thing. This could happen since when windows loads up at this
point it encounters the faulty memory area and then crashes, but enough stuff
has to fill the ram until it reaches the bad part... if you see what i mean.
cheers
gabe