KOrganizer

Art Alexion art.alexion at verizon.net
Fri Mar 17 21:13:52 UTC 2006

On Friday 17 March 2006 14:10, Tom Strickland wrote:
> I have KOrganizer installed on my Kubuntu system, but it doesn't show up
> on the K Menu. Also, it won't run when I use the Run option or when I
> try to run it in a Terminal.

what are you typing (case sensitive) in your terminal?

Also, do you want to run korganizer or kontact?

> I would like to be able to run it from an icon in the KDE panel or from
> the desktop. How can I do this?

If you want to run kontact, just right-click your panel and choose "Add
application to panel..."  Kontact is under the Office submenu in the standard
Kubuntu installation.
--

Art Alexion

The attachment -- signature.asc -- is my electronic signature; no need for
alarm.
Info @

Key for signed PDFs available at
http://mysite.verizon.net/art.alexion/encryption/ArthurSAlexion.p7c