KDE Volume Control Settings

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 09:38:55 UTC 2006

When I raise and lower the systme volume by using the volume keys on
my keyboard, I have these denominations of volume: 0%, 10%, 19%, 26%,
53%, 42% 51%, 58%, 64%, 71%, 80%, 87%, 93% and 100%

I would like to adjust these denominations. 0% -> 10% is especially
annoying. Where are these denominations stored? I thought of searching
all files in ~/.kde for these magic numbers, but I know of no search
function. If nobody knows where the denominations are, then how can I
search all the files for files that may contain the numbers?

Thank you.

Dotan Cohen
http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/biography/85/boyz_ii_men.php
Boyz II Men Song Lyrics and Biography