Backup script

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 12:57:47 UTC 2006

I've been looking for a backup solution for my Kubuntu box, and I'm
not really happy with any software that I see. So I'm trying to find a
variant of "cp" that would just copy everything in /home/user/ that
has been changed in the past X days to /home/user/backup including
hidden files. I would then just burn ~/backup to a CD-R. I can't get a
handle on the syntax, though. How is this done?

Note, a link to a bash tutorial that covers this would be nice, too.
I've several bookmarked, but I'm not very successful with them.
Thanks.

Dotan Cohen
http://gmail-com.com
74