DSL 502T modem/router

David A' Rebel obsidion at ihug.co.nz
Sun Jun 4 22:37:50 UTC 2006

  Have tried to get kubuntu going with the above modem and kubuntu.
The install picks up using dhcp as it is connected via the etherport however
once installed it won't connect to the net or indeed the ethernet, she tried
to configure that under the network settings as admin however it wouldn't
stay online. The weird thing is that redhat 9 sets up fine and uses the
internet as it should. Any thoughts on what I need to try when I go over
there later today. I could try the usb port of course, what would I need to
install if I do that ?

David

--
Viagla...made for politicians having election problems.