WIFI problem

vayu vayu at sklinks.com
Sat Jul 15 15:27:38 UTC 2006

Wireless broke for me in Dapper too.  Only it turns out it wasn't
wireless, it was WPA.  I can connect unsecured.  JR, you might wan't
to check if you can connect when turning off the authentication on
both your router and on your machine.
Howard, might you be able to give an example of how wpa_supplicant
has changed in Dapper?