New Help Connecting to remote Printer

Ralph De Witt ralphdewitt at charter.net
Sun Jul 2 19:13:27 UTC 2006

HI:
I have to machines running Kubuntu 6.06. Both machines have local printers
that are connected and running on each machine correctly. What I am trying to
do is to connect machine 1 to machine2's printer. I am having no joy with
this. Both machine are on the same network connect to a cable router. It
seems like the machines do not see each other. This is a standard Kubuntu set
up. Can anyone help?
--
	Yours,
	Ralph.