kdesu and bash-completion ( Solved)

Reuben Kagan kaganreuben at yandex.ru
Sat Jan 14 10:11:46 UTC 2006

First of all, take a look at this :

so, what we cold learn from it:
1. open ~/.bashrc, go down to the end of the file and uncomment
if [ -f /etc/bash_completion ]; then
    . /etc/bash_completion
fi
from that point, sudo has sane comletion, but not kdesu.
so , create new file
 /etc/bash_completion.d/kdesu
and put one line there:
complete -F _root_command $filenames kdesu

that's all, you need to resource /etc/bash_completion
in opened shells, obviously

Reuben.

--