Remote Desktop over VPN

Rick Chagouri-Brindle rcb at digitalanswers.biz
Wed Jan 11 23:25:39 UTC 2006

I am trying to get Remote Desktop to work over a VPN to a Windows network.

I can establish the VPN connection to the VPN access server fine using
"pptpconfig", but I cannot seem to get any of the Linux desktop client
software (krdc, tsclient, etc) to access a machine on the Windows
network.  On my Windows XP box, this is so simple that it frustrates me
that I am having such a problem with Kubuntu 5.10.

Any help or suggestions would be gratefully received !!!