Amarok and Lyrics in 1.3.7

James Gray james at grayonline.id.au
Mon Jan 2 21:44:44 UTC 2006

Hi All,

After installing the backported Amarok 1.3.7 from here:

deb http://kubuntu.org/packages/amarok-1.3.7 breezy main

I was pleasantly surprised at how much more stable it was over the default
breezy version.  However, the neat lyrics download feature broke.  Apparently
this is fixed in 1.3.8 but I can't find it packaged anywhere.

So anyone know if it's in backports or somewhere else?  Not a big deal, but I
like my software to work, not "mostly work".

Still, Amarok is a killer app even without the lyrics :)  The windows users in
my office want a windows port! Heheh - that's turning the tables!

Cheers,

James
--
Revolution, n.:
	In politics, an abrupt change in the form of misgovernment.