breezy gzip & azureus

Doug Holland meldroc at frii.com
Mon Jan 2 09:38:40 UTC 2006

On Sunday 01 January 2006 08:17, Art Alexion wrote:
> Upgrading to breezy seems to have broken Azureus.  Takes much longer to
> load the program, and all of my uploading torrents seem to have problems
> with the gzip headers. (Apt reports that gzip is installed ok.)  My
> downloading torrents just sit there "waiting".

I've been having problems with Azureus myself.  Loads very slowly, window
doesn't resize correctly, lots of strange error messages.  I'm thinking it's
a problem with Java.  I tried reinstalling and upgrading Sun's J2SDK, but I'm
thinking it's still trying to use old Java libraries.  I haven't figured out
how to fix it yet...