sbackup

Jay Ridgley jridgley2 at austin.rr.com
Sun Feb 26 23:10:59 UTC 2006

Folks,

There was an earlier post about back-up packages and the suggestion was
to use sbackup.

The method for installation was -- sudo apt-get install sbackup. When I
tried that this was the response:

jay at polar:~$ sudo apt-get install sbackup
Password:
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
E: Couldn't find package sbackup
jay at polar:~$

So, I went to their website and downloaded it onto my system. I have not
been able to determine where the package -- sbackup_0.9-1_all.deb needs
to be placed to enable installation. Where does it need to be placed or
how do I do the install from the directory in which it is currently
residing?

All suggestions appreciated.

Thanks,
Jay