WPA problem

Matt Treml matt at swordblade.org
Fri Feb 17 12:07:34 UTC 2006

Hello,

I'd like to switch my home network from WEP to WPA (for improved security).
However, when carrying out some testing usign Breezy and wpa_supplicant, I
found that my laptop would totally lock up each time the supplicant attached to
the network. Has anyone else experienced this.

I'm running kernel 2.6.12-10-686, using an Intel Centrino vireless NIC (ipw) and
wpa_supplicant 0.4.5-ubuntu1.

Thanks.

--
Matt Treml [a.k.a. Rabbi the Mage (:-)]
"...To absent friends, lost loves, old Gods and the Season of Mists;