Kontact questions

Behrang Saeedzadeh behrangsa at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 01:26:54 UTC 2006

Hi Derek,

> That's korgac - so you should be getting the reminders.
>
> Do you have the Korganizer icon on the System tray?  It's a calendar with a
> handbell in front of it.  If you right-click that, maybe it actually has
> reminders turned off...

Yes. And the reminders are on. I tested KOrganizer on another distro
andit looked like that the reminders I set was not working. Then
suddenly one of them popped up. I think the problem should be with
start date/due date but I am not sure yet. I'll investigate that
further though.

Thanks for your support,
Behi

--
"Science is a differential equation. Religion is a boundary condition"
- Alan Turing

Behrang Saeedzadeh
http://www.jroller.com/page/behrangsa
http://my.opera.com/behrangsa