Strange error when lunching programs

Myriam Rita Schweingruber schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch
Mon Dec 25 13:13:17 UTC 2006

Am Montag, 25. Dezember 2006 03:06 schrieb Daniel Pittman:
> The errors are harmless and can simply be ignored.  This is probably the
> best plan.  However, if you /really/ feel strongly about it edit
> /etc/X11/xorg.conf and remove the additional input device definitions.

In this case, don't forget to scroll down to the "ServerLayout" section and
remove also the following definitions: "cursor", "eraser" and "stylus", else
your Xserver will not start (silly things like this happen all the time when
I venture into xorg.conf modifications /-) )

Regards, Myriam

--
Protect your freedom, join the Fellowship of FSFE!
http://www.fsfe.org