Foreign words

D. Michael McIntyre michael.mcintyre at rosegardenmusic.com
Wed Dec 20 03:13:13 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 19 December 2006 3:38 pm, Dotan Cohen wrote:

> Neil, if you are going to use those characters then I suggest that you
> make sure that others can see them. Don't send email in HTML, and make
> sure that you use utf-8 encoding.

I love KMail.  I didn't even notice that message was in HTML.  It also sends
messages in whatever encoding is necessary by default, so it will use
whatever you need for people to be able to see your «àç©ß§ καρακτερ0ς € and
whatnot.

At least nobody has ever complained about not being able to decipher special
characters.  I only assume this actually works as I expect.
--
D. Michael McIntyre