editor for mp3

Mauro Grauso maurograuso at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 21:40:21 UTC 2006

Hello Thomas,

Try out cutmp3 (and if you want also xcutmp3 which is a frontend for it).

http://www.puchalla-online.de/cutmp3.html
http://www.puchalla-online.de/xcutmp3.html

You have to compile it from source or use the binary though, since I'm
now aware of any Ubuntu package (I may be wrong though).

Cheers,
Mauro