Latest Updates

Hervé Fache Herve at lucidia.net
Fri Dec 15 11:04:20 UTC 2006

update-manager is not /yet/ the prefered way of updating a Kubuntu
system. I suggest the following instead:
sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get -y dist-upgrade

I have seen my computers telling me my packages were not authenticated
before, and it was always due to a problem when running apt-get
update, so I suggest you run it again in a terminal, and the problem
either will go, or will appear very clearly.

Hervé.

P.S.: cross-posting to Kubuntu-users