Strange behaviour

Hervé Fache Herve at lucidia.net
Thu Dec 14 18:24:44 UTC 2006

You did it again! You snipped part of my answer, thus making me look
like I said something I didn't!

Below are your and my texts. Note how you cut the "from the console",
thus making it look like everybody was getting these error messages,
which is not the case: I don't. I use Alt-F2 instead. Others use the K
menu.

Hervé.