FTP has stopped working?

D. Michael McIntyre michael.mcintyre at rosegardenmusic.com
Tue Dec 12 22:47:21 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 12 December 2006 4:02 pm, Robert Tilley wrote:

> entire website of 20-30 files.  Would anything have changed in Dapper in
> the past week or two that might cause these problems?  Otherwise, I may
> have to invest in a new wireless router.

I haven't been looking with an eye toward this possibility, but all the
updates I half remember in the last couple of weeks seemed pretty unambiguous
and harmless, or I wouldn't have blithely installed them without
investigating what was changing why.

I suspect trouble somewhere else.

--
D. Michael McIntyre