Strange behaviour

D. Michael McIntyre michael.mcintyre at rosegardenmusic.com
Wed Dec 13 15:29:33 GMT 2006

On Wednesday 13 December 2006 9:09 am, Scott Mazur wrote:

> The curse of the wacom.  Interesting choice of kubuntu to default this into
> the Xconfig, I'm sure the world must just be full of wacom tablet users
> flocking to Kubuntu...

It should probably be an install time detection thing.  I do actually run one
box where this was an unexpected boon, and it's the only time I ever saw a
Wacom tablet work out of the box.  However, the stupid X11 errors are very
irritating for everyone else, and have probably eaten up billions of bits of
internet bandwidth with people repeating the same searches endlessly trying
to figure out what they're all about.

--
D. Michael McIntyre